Mallet DH/Race chosen by 7 of the top 10 UCI downhill racers. The mallet dh/race - large concave platform for secure foothold and ribbed body for better traction when unclipped. 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding.
customisable float and release angle.
- spindle material: >forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- body material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- wing material: 17-4PH stainless
- spring material: 300 series stainless steel
- release angle: 15° / 20°
- q-factor: 57mm
- inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing
- outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing
- adjustable pins: 8 per side for grip
- endcap: hex alloy
- cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included
- weight: 468g per pair
- warranty: 5 years