The Activate range has become a staple of the triathlon world and has gained a reputation for being a very high-quality product which offers extremely good value.
Originally designed for beginner triathletes or for those looking for a great value suit to train with the Activate range has hopefully helped to encourage participation in multisport by give the new entrants to the market a high-quality product but at an affordable price.
The latest Activate range is better than ever with new features to improve comfort and a new panel design to ensure an even better fit. The Tri suit is made from Lycra sport fabric to ensure longevity, breathability, comfort and performance.
What makes this product different:
- Incredible value considering the performance, quality and style.
- High quality materials to ensure comfort and coverage.
- Features seen on top level products such as Tri specific pad and pockets for nutrition.
- New panel design to improve fit further.
The key features include:
- Tri-lite pad: A made to measure race-specific triathlon pad. Not too big and not too small. It minimises water absorption and provides protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Front Zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run and new chest protection flap.
- Storage pockets – twin pockets located conveniently on the back to store nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Silicone UFO leg grippers – A very popular and unique feature of Zone 3 Tri garments. These grippers are positioned on the inside knee of each suit to prevent any movement of the shorts whilst also helping to prevent irritation.
- Stylish Flat locked stitching – Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip.