The Advance wetsuit is recognised as the best entry level suit on the market and Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the suit in the latest design, whilst still keeping the price point as low as possible. As well as providing warmth, the wetsuit is designed to help you swim faster and with less effort. A new shoulder layout and underarm lining helps even further allowing for 8.5% further reach in the water and more comfort and flexibility.
The Advance wetsuit has received much acclaim in the triathlon world with 220 Magazine awarding 94% and its coveted Best on Test award in 2018, stating that the Advance ‘wouldn’t feel out of place against many of the mid-range products available at twice the price’ and is ‘a brilliant all-rounder that comes at a great price’.
The suit offers the key ingredients which make the Zone3 wetsuit range so popular, but changes to the materials and thickness of the product enable the suit to be very competitively priced.
The new Advance offers a fantastic specification including:
- New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim.
- Innovative new ‘Free Flex’ lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit under and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke, therefore improve endurance and swim speed.
- New laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable ‘soft-close’ fit around the neck. This combined with the great fit on the body makes it is one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.
- Women’s specific fit and new exclusive sizes to help ensure the best fit.
- Slightly thicker panels are positioned to support the legs and hips and help to reduce drag and make swimming feel much easier.
- The use of ‘SpeedFlo’ fabric on 70% of the wetsuit to minimise drag through the water, increase speed and improve durability. The remaining 30% made from high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.
- Eco Friendly Neoprene; utilising the latest earth mined limestone and scrap rubber tires helps to reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is then recycled back into the suits ready for the next production, helping to minimise landfill waste.
- Zone3’s trademarked Silicone coated Pro-Speed CuffsTM on the wrists to help increase speed of removal and therefore save time and conserve energy. Quick Release leg panels have also been added for easy leg removal.
- High visibility cuffs, ankles and arm graphics help to be seen more clearly when in the water.
- Fully Stitched and Glue Bonded for increased flexibility and comfort.
- High quality YKK downwards zipper making the suit easy to take on and off.
- The thickness is 2mm around the shoulders and under arms, 3mm on the chest and upper back, 4mm on the torso, legs and side panels.
The Advance is the perfect suit for anybody just starting out in open water swimming or triathlon. Alternatively it is a great training suit if you want to save your best suit for racing. The suit has been designed with all of Zone3’s key features built-in to help ensure that you can have a fast, comfortable and enjoyable swim.