- All products are added to your cart.
Hoka One One Carbon X 2
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X 2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fibre plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. The epitome of long-range weaponry, the Carbon X 2 pairs softer, lighter foam with the same rubberised foam outsole as the last iteration. Scrutinised with a focus on fit, the Carbon X 2 employs a refined collar shape, notched tongue and engineered mesh upper with embroidered TPU yarns and extra reinforcement around the laces. Get ready for an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
Neutral Running Shoe
The Carbon X 2 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
The Carbon X 2 features a low-profile cushion bed that keeps your foot closer to the ground, and utilizes a firmer material designed to provide an efficient push-off.
Heel to Toe Drop
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fibre plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning