- All products are added to your cart.
Hoka One One Men's Clifton 8
The latest in the award-winning Clifton, the Clifton 8 continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with a lighter, more responsive midsole and the same ride characteristics, the Clifton 8 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh.
How it’s different: New midsole compound offers one of Hoka's lightest, most energetic foams to date. Why you’ll love it: They kept what you love and updated what you didn’t.
The Clifton 8 is a neutral running shoe that features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't. The Clifton 8 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- New ultralight midsole foam provides an even softer ride than previous versions.
- Extended heel crash pad and early stage Meta-Rocker are designed to provide a smooth landing and transition through each step.
- Breathable mesh upper and ultra-plush tongue provide next-gen comfort and fit.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smoother ride.
- Breathable mesh upper
- Gusseted tongue
- EVA foam
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Extended pull tab
- High-abrasion rubber
- Flat-waisted geometry
- Weight: 250.00g
- Heel to toe drop: 5.00mm