- All products are added to your cart.
Peanut Massage Ball
- Massages tight muscles
- The dip allows the ball to get close to the back muscles, without putting pressure on the spine.
- Great to use for massaging the neck, shoulders, hips, glutes, hamstrings, or calves.
- Ideal for helping to reduce muscle pain and tension.
- Can be used before or after exercise, or as a general massage tool
How to use for back massage:
Standing next to a wall, place the ball into position between your back and the wall ensuring the dip is in line with the spine (i.e. not touching) and each side of the ball against your back muscles. Leaning against the wall with the ball between the wall and your back then roll up and down, lowering yourself into a slight squatting position and then back to upright again, ensure your feet are approximately hip width apart - do not let your knees over-extend over the toes when at the lowest point of the squat. (Always check with a Doctor before starting a new exercise programme, massage or rehabilitation routine.)