- All products are added to your cart.
Ride Concepts Vice Shoe
Drew Rohde | The Loam Wolf
The dirt can have a powerful grip on the mind, like an addiction manifesting itself until all other thought is pushed away. Developed with Ride Concept's dirt jump, slopestyle and bmx athletes who value pedal feel and compliance above all else, the Vice introduces an RC Fuzion outsole - an inverse, gradient diameter hexagon pattern designed to bring the pedal closer to the rider. Sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area, allow the pedal to "inject" into the outsole for unrivaled sensitivity. Knowing your vices brings you closer to your obsession. Accepting them makes you invincible.
The RC Fuzion outsole with exclusive inverse gradient hexagons utilizes the DST 6.0 High Grip rubber for the optimal blend of traction and durability. The removable insole features D3O impact protection material under the ball of the foot and heel for increased resilience and comfort from hard landings. Between the insole and upper they've placed 3mm of EVA for additional support and comfort.
Read this review....
- RC Fuzion outsole features sloped-angle inverse hexagons, varying in diameter from 9mm at the toe and heel to 7mm at the pedal contact area.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 6.0 HIGH GRIP rubber outsole.
- Suede upper is durable and protective.
- Cup outsole design features 3mm EVA for additional shock absorption and comfort.
- Perforated ventilation for breathability.
- Internal TPU toe protection.
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits intake of dirt and debris.
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology insole absorbs impact and reduces fatigue.