- All products are added to your cart.
Inov-8 Trailfly Ultra G300 Max
- 25% better energy return that lasts for longer
- First max cushioned shoe that adapts & reacts to terrain
- World’s toughest grip for the ultimate in trail traction
The TRAILFLY ULTRA G 300 MAX is a revolutionary trail shoe featuring the world’s first Graphene-enhanced foam, called G-FLY. The foam delivers 25% greater energy return and retains its optimum levels of underfoot rebound and comfort for longer, so runners feel faster and fresher over greater distances.
Pioneering a new way for cushioned ultra running shoes, the TRAILFLY ULTRA G 300 MAX also features a unique underfoot ADAPTER-FLEX groove, allowing it to adapt and react to the terrain like no other. And that’s not all. GRAPHENE-GRIP rubber delivers the world’s toughest trail traction, while the supportive upper fit adapts to the natural changes of the foot when running big miles.
It’s time to defy the limits of your long run in the shoe awarded INNOVATION OF THE YEAR by Trail Running magazine.
- Fit Scale: 5
- Drop: 5mm
- Footbed: 6mm Boomerang
- Lug Depth: 4mm
- Intended Use: Hard and Rocky, Paths and Trails, Road
- Midsole: G-FLY
- Midsole Stack: 25mm heel / 19mm forefoot
- Shank: DFB
- Sole Compound: Graphene Grip
- Product Weight: 300g